Monday, August 8, 2011

Oh, Monday.

Happy Monday, Bloggy World!

  • This weekend we went to my friend's sister's wedding (I had to really think about how to word that).  It was fun.  It was raining right up until the ceremony, but then it stopped and cleared up for most of the day.  They had a movie theme that I think I'll be using when I plan prom this year.
  • Yup, I get to plan prom...and next year, graduation!
  • I'm a little nervous.
  • I'm still looking for a play for the fall. I thought I had my mind made up, but I really REALLY want it to be super, slap-stick funny.  I have a stack of seven scripts sitting next to me.  This is serious, people.
  • I believe I have the musical picked out, but let's not get ahead of ourselves. :)
  • I haven't been working out as much...I still work out most days, but not for more than 45 minutes.  I'm sure that's really helping the weight loss. Ha.
  • I'm on the hunt for some new work clothes!  I got an awesome dress from Target for the wedding (I needed something that wouldn't make me melt in the sweltering heat and humidity)...and now apparently it's on sale online, but they don't have my size. 
  • I've been trying to post the link and of course, my technological knowledge has failed me. 
  • It's called the Mossimo Women's Draped Double Layer Tank Dress.  It's awesome, and comfortable. Trust me. I want one in every color.
  • Have you ever felt invisible?  That's how I felt yesterday and today.  It's not a great feeling. I hope it passes soon.
  • I think I need to learn to meditate to deal with my stress.  I've tried yoga and I should probably give it another chance...I just wasn't a huge fan. I felt like it stressed me out more! :)
  • I'd like to start running, but every time I try I feel like I should be running more than I am physically capable of doing.  Any tips for starting out?  I get so frustrated that I quit too soon, I think.  It seems like a great way to relieve stress and stay in shape!
  • I would also like a running partner.  Hmmm. B's not a big fan o' the running, and I can give him a pass considering he walks about ten miles a day for work. :)
  • I tried to work in my room today, but it was too hot. I made it 90 minutes and did get some stuff done in my storage area/closet. Yay!  I don't think I can get too much done yet anyway, because I don't think my floor is ready.  I do want to get in and start rewriting my letters to send home. I have some ideas floating around in my head that I probably should get on paper soon.
How was your weekend?  What fun things did you get done today?

No comments: