Thanks to Mrs. Monologues for hosting this sweet link up!
I thought I was a little late to this party, but I see people still linking up...so I figured I'd give it a try! My computer was having a life crisis yesterday...seems to be back to normal today! I guess that's what happens when you don't do updates or defrag for two years. Oops.
I'm not even sure what to say about myself, so I guess I'll just start rambling...I'm really good at that!
- I'm a high school English and drama teacher
- I'm married to the coolest guy around (he's a mailman and loves comic books)
- My parents are retired teachers and my brother is an English teacher, too
- I recently started running again after a 17 year hiatus
- I'm still VERY slow...I can't break a 10 minute mile!
- I used to sing and play guitar...I still sing, but mostly in my car
- I have dreams of being a one-hit wonder
- I never like my own hair--it doesn't ever turn out how I picture it
- I'm terrible at posting pictures! I'll do better, I promise
- I love making lists
- I paint my nails once a week...my students think I match my nails to my clothes (pure coincidence)
- I've always wanted to live in NYC...but I know I'll never move from Michigan (even though I hate driving in snow!)
- I have three cats and would have tons more if people wouldn't call me crazy cat lady