1. I'm trying to figure out what to do with the rest of my summer. It's almost time to start seriously looking for the fall play and winter musical we'll be doing. I have some ideas, but I'm just not sure yet. I also need to get into my room and start decorating and making copies. All my ideas are in my head right now. :)
2. I'm thinking about starting to do some exercise classes at my gym. Any suggestions? I've been riding my stationary bike a lot and when I go to the gym, I do weight machines and the treadmill. I'm pretty much a wussy, but I'd really like to tone up and lose some belly jiggle. Help! There's a zumba class and a power hour (?) tomorrow morning. Hmmmm.
3. I'd like to branch out with my wines, but I really only like sweet wines like Moscato and Lambrusco. I'm thinking that Mrs. Monologues at http://www.mrsmonologues.com/ or Pink Lou Lou at http://pinkloulou-confessionsofa20something.blogspot.com/could help me out with that ;). (LOVE them! Love. Best. Blogs. Ever.) Any tips, ladies? I don't want to try some gross brand and be turned off forever. (As a side note, they do not sell Skinny Girl Margaritas in my area. Isn't that a crime or something?)
4. It's birthday week! I still cannot believe I'm 32. I certainly don't feel 32. We went to the casino today... I lost...oh well. I did, however, wish my brother bald with my birthday candles. He told me wishes don't come true...lucky for him! ;)
5. I got some really cute things at Banana Republic on Monday. I did go to J. Crew (the outlet!), but I just cannot justify spending so much on clothes! I want to, though, but I just can't do it.
6. I've been looking for some new nail polish colors. I like Cajun Shrimp and Mrs. O'Leary's BBQ from OPI and Ruby Slippers from China Glaze. I still can't decide what I want. Well, that's not true. I want them all, but I cannot spend $24 on three bottles of nail polish. Yet.
7. I have not read any book on my reading list. FAIL. Summer is going by too quickly. Did you know I've only been to one beach all summer? And it was chilly? This needs to be remedied. Fast.
8. I feel like such a failure because I haven't gained any new readers. I read TONS of blogs. I don't want to go begging people to read mine. I promise I'll get better and this whole blogging business! :)
Are there any workout classes you would suggest?
What are you favorite wines?
Happy Almost Weekend!