Sorry I'm a little late to the game...just by a day :).
Raids of Orange is such a fun blog, and Kaitlin Jean is just so sweet...how could I not link up!
Without further ado, my five facts:
1. I'm a singer/songwriter. Well, at least I used to be. I played guitar and sang in bars and coffee houses for years! It was so much fun and I miss it terribly. I even recorded a CD! I do still sing in my car, the shower, and pretty much all over my house, so now I just need some time and some ideas.
2. I LOVE Cleveland. I know I've mentioned this before, but it needs to be said. There's so much to do, nice places to stay, and of course THE MELT is there. And the A Christmas Story House. :)
3. I am a sitcom junkie. I heart sitcoms. A few of my favorites are 30 Rock, Cougar Town, The Middle, Friends Seinfeld, and Everybody Loves Raymond. Yes, I know some are no longer on the air, but you can still watch them all the time!
4. I am a shopper. I could shop 24 hours a day if allowed (and if I had unlimited funds). Shopping online is way too much fun. I'm pretty good about just looking, but I have a few "back to school" items I'd like. Has anyone tried TOMS shoes? I've got a pair picked out, but I've yet to make the purchase.
5. I have two middle names and two last names. I'm not posting them here :), but you get the idea. I get a lot of stares from people when they check out my license. My mom gave me two middle names, and when I got married I wanted to keep my maiden name. Luckily, none of my names are excessively long!
Well ,there you have it! Thanks for hosting this, Kaitlin Jean!