Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Worst. Blogger. Ever.

Did you miss me? ;)
I've been busy...back at work!  We've had meetings upon meetings, meetings about meetings...the usual.
I'm exhausted.  Luckily, I've been able to work out two of the three days and I've been pretty good about my calories! I've actually lost a little (tiny, minute, miniscule) amount of weight. Like .4 pounds. That counts, right?
We had a fantasy football draft tonight...the guy who set up the league didn't even show! My hubby and I were the only ones not auto picking. It was fun...but done in 22 minutes.
No outfit posts yet. I'm still not sure about the stuff I ordered from Kohl's.  (From this post here: Monday, Monday.) It may go back...unless I continue losing .4 lbs a week. Ha!  Plus, I've been wearing boring back to work meeting/cleaning/organizing clothes, not cute/fun/I feel old, but I don't want to feel old teacher clothes :).  I'm sure that makes you want to come back and see when I do post OOTD!
Thanks for not giving up on my blogging! I should have more interesting things to write about now that I'll be seeing people every day.
How are things for you?
Any fun weekend plans?  We may go bowling!!!  I'm way more excited than I should be.
It may be time now to enjoy a glass of wine. We talked about data today. I think I deserve it.

<3 Gretchen

No comments: