Here's another random list for your enjoyment ;). It's going to be a long one!
- I love lighting all my candles on Sundays. And my scentsy. Our house smells so good!
- My favorites (aside from Scentsy) are Woodwick and Bath and Body works...we have leaves, fresh balsam, fireside, etc)
- Sunday is also for doing all the laundry from the week. That usually takes most of the day.
- Sunday is also our long run day! It's my favorite.
- I ran 5 miles and B ran 6. In the rain. Luckily, it was a bit warmer today than it has been.
- I LOVE running in the rain.
- Sunday is also grade papers day. Today it's The Canterbury Tales test, lesson planning, grades for the first marking period, and if I'm really lucky, I get to get started on English 11 research papers. Whoo.
- This is not to say I don't grade papers during the week. I grade papers ALL the time. Daily. I also lesson plan daily because I like to change things around. :)
- We went to a wedding on Friday. We took our own pictures before we left for the wedding...
This one cracks me up. We didn't know the timer was set :). Serious faces.
- We went to a surprise party on Saturday. It was really fun. I don't have any pictures from that though.
- I'm craving all sorts of bad food today. We bought Win Schuler's (I call it bar cheese...does anyone else?), we had pizza for lunch, and will be making soup and grilled cheese (on white bread!) for dinner. It's a good thing I ran today.
How was your weekend?
Have a great week!
<3 div="div" gretchen="gretchen">3>