Thursday, July 14, 2011

Things I like :)

I've seen quite a few posts like this, but I don't know how to link up yet (help!), so I figured I'd go it alone this time. 
I LOVE products.  I love trying new things (as long as they don't cost a fortune) and am always looking for new products!  My love for things isn't limited to products...it also includes wine! (And other things :).

1. Garnier Fructis Skin Renew Anti Puff Eye Roller.  I'm allergic to everything, so this really helps with under eye puffiness. 













2. Organix Shampoo and Conditioner, Nourishing Coconut Milk--This smells incredible!  My hair feels pretty nice, too.
                                                                                                                                               
3. Essie, OPI, and Zoya nail polishes.  The colors of Essie are awesome (the consistency is just okay), and OPI and Zoya apply very easily.

4. Banrock Station Moscato.   It's DELICIOUS!  I could not find a picture. Moscato and Lambrusco are my favorite wines.  Riunite Lambrusco is tasty!  
                                                                                                                                              
5. I just got Clinique's All About Eyes Rich...I've been using All About Eyes, but I figured I needed to step it up a notch.
                                                                                                                                            
6. The Urban Decay Naked Palate. LOVE. Sidecar is my favorite. I don't care if it has enough glitter for a middle aged go-go dancer.

                                                                                                                                              
7. Victoria's Secret Yoga Pants.  I believe I'm a bit late to hop on this ship, but le sigh...

This is just a tiny list of things I like!

What are some things that you like?

(I'm not sure if I didn't the pictures correctly...if I didn't, please let me know!  I don't want to commit a bloggy faux pas!)
                                                                                         

No comments: