Friday, July 22, 2011

Random Friday

  • My legs are so sore today from doing Jillian Michaels' Shred It with Weights that I think I may need to install a chair to take me up and down my stairs.
  • I'm having lunch with a friend that I used to work with that I haven't seen in a long time! Yay! :)  I never have time to do anything or see many people when I'm working, so I LOVE summer!
  • I still haven't lost a pound since I started working out consistently a month ago.  Um, yeah. That sucks and I'm pretty disappointed. I feel a little thinner, but really, scale?  Nothing?  I want instant gratification!
  • I have a mild Facebook addiction.
  • Has anyone else seen the show "Drinking Made Easy"?  It's awesome and I highly recommend it.  They make some tasty looking drinks and the guys on the show are pretty hilarious.
  • Is anyone else upset with "Back to School" commercials starting up so soon?  It's STILL July people!  
  • I'm really curious about Toms shoes lately.  How do they run size-wise?  Are the wedges comfortable?  
  • Has anyone signed up to donate bone marrow?  I tried to sign up, but then they wanted to CHARGE me $52.  What?  I really wanted to donate, too, so I was pretty disappointed.
  • I also want to try to donate blood.  I know it's pathetic that I've never done it before, but I cannot stand the idea of a needle in the crook of my arm.  Freaks. Me. Out.  I need to work up some nerve.
  • We're going to Tropical Smoothie for dinner tomorrow and I'm embarrassed to tell you how excited I am to go and get a smoothie.  I've been daydreaming about it.
Happy Friday!  What are your random thoughts for today? :)

No comments: