Friday, July 1, 2011

1. I feel like I am the only person in the world to be exercising for at least an hour almost every day and GAIN weight.  Nope. I haven't lost an ounce, but I sure as hell gained some. I know this can't possibly be true (or could it?), but it sure feels that way.
2. I always end up watching those ghost shows on TV thinking I'm all big and bad and I can handle it, but guess what?  I'm a wussy and I can't.  I never realize this until it's late and I'm trying to sleep. Hiding, terrified under my blankets, sweating because I can't sleep without covers.
3. I get headaches a lot. It's been that way as long as I can remember.  Pretty much my whole family is like that.  At least we have something in common ;). I have a headache right now!  Jealous?
4. My brother is hilarious.  He should write books or have his own TV show.  Or both. Really.
5. I wonder if the SF pitcher's beard is real.  He looks like the guy from that plastic game-type thing where you would use a stick and move metal shavings around to form his beard.  It's magnificent. 
6. I used to be afraid of men with beards when I was little.  I have no idea why.
7. This guy would probably still freak me out if I saw him on the street.
8. I really don't like fireworks. I know it's terrible.
9. Mostly I don't like crowds, so I don't like gathering with others to watch the fireworks, but I also don't like it when people set them off in my neighborhood at all hours of the night.  All. Summer. Long.

No comments: