Sunday, January 20, 2013

Sunday Social #33

Sunday Social

1. Top 3 favorite kinds of food:

Anything Pasta-based (spaghetti, mac & Cheese, lasagna, etc)
Mexican
Caesar Salads

2. First 3 things you do in the morning:

Brush my teeth
Shower
Make up/Hair

3. Last 3 things you do at night:

Take out my contacts
Brush my teeth
Wash/lotion my face
POND'S Wet Cleansing Towelettes, Morning Refresh with Citrus & Cucumber
(Image taken from drugstore.com)
I use these because I'm too lazy to really wash my face at night :).  I love them!

4. 3 TV shows you NEVER miss:

Happy Endings
HappyEndingstc.png
Go On
Cougar Town

Three of the funniest shows on television right now. Check them out! You won't be disappointed.

5. 3 places you want to visit:

Hawaii
Scotland/England
Tahiti


6. 3 people you can always count on:

Family (Mom/Dad/Husband)
Some people at work :)
(I guess that's more than 3) :)


Don't forget to link up! :)

Next week's questions

1. What is your ideal way to relax?
2. Where is your favorite place to be?
3. Who do you consider your biggest role model?
4. What does your life look like in 3 years?
5. If you could go back and change one decision, what would it be?
6. What is your biggest accomplishment in life so far?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I found your blog on Sunday Social and am your newest follower. I LOVE your blog and was hoping that you would stop by mine, stay a while and follow back if you like what you read!

Have a lovely day,
Sarah
www.enjoyingtheepiphany.com

C said...

Happy Endings is my FAVORITE! I feel like not enough people are watching it!