Monday, January 21, 2013

All of my nail polishes!


Photographer I am not.  But (obviously) I LOVE nail polish!  I paint my nails about once a week. I can't afford to get them done each week, nor do I have the time! :)  I love finding new colors to add to my collection...and sometimes buy without checking to see if I already own a color that's pretty close (Essie pinks, I'm talking to you!)  
So, here are the brands and names for each of my polishes!



White--Orly: Day Glow
Black--Sally Hansen: Black Out




 Corals/Oranges: (Upper Right)
Zoya: Gretchen (Not the prettiest color, but it's got my name!)
Essie: Tart Deco
Cover Girl: Candy Corn
Sally Hansen: Sun Kissed
LA Colors: Orange
Sally Hansen: Coral Reef

Pinks:
Essie: Fiji
China Glaze: Go Go Pink
OPI: Cha-Ching Cherry
OPI: Animal-istic
China Glaze: Raspberry Festival
OPI: Conquistadorable
Essie: Head Mistress
Essie: Plumberry
Essie: Recessionista
LA Colors: Pink



Greens:
LA Colors: Green
Sally Hansen: Ivy League
Sally Hansen: Mint Sorbet
Essie: Sew Psyched
Essie Mojito Madness
China Glaze: Paper Chasing





Purples:
Sally Hansen: Deep Purple
LA Colors: Purple
OPI: William Tell Me About OPI
Essie: Nice is Nice
Zoya: Yasmeen
OPI: Lincoln Park After Dark
Butter London: No More Waity, Katie (Is this more of a blue?)

Greys/Blues
LA Colors: Grey
Sally Hansen: Grey Area
OPI: Brand New Skates
Essie: Mint Candy Apple (Greens???)
Avon: Aqua Fantasy
LA Colors: Blue
Sally Hansen: Marine Scene
OPI: Give Me the Moon
China Glaze: Recycle
Zoya: Caitlyn
Essie: Lapis of Luxury
Esse: Bobbing for Baubles
Essie: No More Film
OPI: Light My Sapphire



 Yellows/Golds/Browns
LA Colors: Yellow
China Glaze: Lemon Pez
Revlon: Copper Penny
China Glaze: Jingle Bells
Butter London: Wallis (Greenish Gold?)
OPI: Warm and Fozzie
Essie: Sand Tropez
OPI: You Don't Know Jacques
OPI: Get in the Expresso Lane





Sparkles!:
China Glaze: Mrs. Claus
Essie: Beyond Cozy
Essie: As Gold as it Gets
OPI: Party Hearty
OPI: Gettin' Miss Piggy with it




Reds:
Zoya: Maura
Butter London: Knees Up
OPI: An Affair in Red Square
China Glaze: Ruby Slippers
OPI: Got the Blues for Red
China Glaze: Foxy

And there you have it!  I have a slight addiction to nail polish! :)  It appears I gravitate to greys and blues, mostly.

What is your favorite color/brand of nail polish?




2 comments:

C said...

Whoa. Did you count how many you have? I did this a few weeks ago to organize and weed out the ones I don't use anymore. I ended up with 118! My favorites are Essie, Julep, and Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear.

Kalina said...

This is amazing. I am such a nail polish addict too! Love your collection!