Monday, October 24, 2011

Picture fail.

Here's my accent finger! :)
(Okay, so I cannot get blogger to work for me.  Go to amazon and check out the colors and picture in your heads the awesomeness that is my accent finger of Mrs. Claus!)
The light pink is China Glaze's Go Go Pink, and the accent finger is China Glaze's Mrs. Claus.

Do you ever feel that there's not enough wine in the world?  Today was one of those days. It wasn't a bad day, per say, it was one of those "every-little-thing-goes-wrong" sort of days.  That's all.
We had cheese, crackers, and wine ($6 a bottle Lanbrusco...yum!) for dinner. Is it sad that I started to type whine???
It was delicious.
Do you ever feel that you don't know what you want to be when you grow up?
I guess it's good that I don't feel like a grown up yet.
Is it sad that I'm excited to teach Macbeth?  Screw these sonnets...on to the good stuff.
I also cannot wait until the play is done. They're doing great *knocks on wood* but I'm EXHAUSTED. Plum tired. I just want to get home at a normal hour. These 50+ hour work weeks are killing me.
Thank goodness for kitties and my husband's hilarious wallet that resembles George's from Seinfeld.

(I tried to add another picture. Today is one big EPIC FAIL.)

Happy Monday, folks!

<3 Gretchen


No comments: