Sunday, October 2, 2011

Go Lions! Go Tigers! Go Bears?

Well, I suppose I have Wizard of Oz on the brain.  The hubby is happy because both his teams are kicking major booty!  He's such a loyal fan :)
Here's another brain dump (someone in the bloggy world used that phrase last week and I liked it!).
  • I have migraines.  I kind of thought I did...and I've had them for about a year.  They're not too severe, but they suck.  I get throbbing/pulsing pain, nausea, and language problems (I cannot find my words!).
  • I had one last night/today.  Good times, especially since I had to go take down the float (4th place out of 4...seriously.), and I still have some papers to grade and add into the gradebook.  Teachers lead such fun and exciting lives.
  • I did get a hair cut yesterday...just a trim. I got my eyebrows waxed, too. It's been a while and right as she was about to rip the cotton strip off, I told her how terrified I was of the pain since I couldn't remember to what degree it hurt.  She really appreciated that ;). 
  • Spirit week is done. Now I can have normal work days again...until the holidays. :)
  • Sunday is laundry day. It would be nice to have time to do some during the week. I don't see that happening in the foreseeable future.
  • I <3 spell check.  It is my hero.
  • We went to see a musical last night called The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee.  It was super funny.  The character Leaf was my favorite.
  • We're making Polish Meatloaf tonight for dinner...yay!  It's from a Polish meatball recipe that we turned into meatloaf. Way easier (not that meatballs are all that complex...). Mashed potatoes and frozen veggies?  Yum!
  • I wore leggings with a tunic sweater for the first time yesterday. I liked it, but I felt pretty self-conscious all night.
  • I'm so excited for the holidays this year! I love decorating for Christmas and shopping for presents :).
  • I've lost 8 pounds so far. Yay!  I'll be down to my goal weight in a month or two!  I'm on myfitnesspal.com (GVATM if you want to add me).
Well, I hope you guys have an awesome week!

<3 Gretchen

No comments: