Here's another brain dump (someone in the bloggy world used that phrase last week and I liked it!).
- I have migraines. I kind of thought I did...and I've had them for about a year. They're not too severe, but they suck. I get throbbing/pulsing pain, nausea, and language problems (I cannot find my words!).
- I had one last night/today. Good times, especially since I had to go take down the float (4th place out of 4...seriously.), and I still have some papers to grade and add into the gradebook. Teachers lead such fun and exciting lives.
- I did get a hair cut yesterday...just a trim. I got my eyebrows waxed, too. It's been a while and right as she was about to rip the cotton strip off, I told her how terrified I was of the pain since I couldn't remember to what degree it hurt. She really appreciated that ;).
- Spirit week is done. Now I can have normal work days again...until the holidays. :)
- Sunday is laundry day. It would be nice to have time to do some during the week. I don't see that happening in the foreseeable future.
- I <3 spell check. It is my hero.
- We went to see a musical last night called The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee. It was super funny. The character Leaf was my favorite.
- We're making Polish Meatloaf tonight for dinner...yay! It's from a Polish meatball recipe that we turned into meatloaf. Way easier (not that meatballs are all that complex...). Mashed potatoes and frozen veggies? Yum!
- I wore leggings with a tunic sweater for the first time yesterday. I liked it, but I felt pretty self-conscious all night.
- I'm so excited for the holidays this year! I love decorating for Christmas and shopping for presents :).
- I've lost 8 pounds so far. Yay! I'll be down to my goal weight in a month or two! I'm on myfitnesspal.com (GVATM if you want to add me).