- So, on the recommendation of Crazy Shenanigans-JMO I'm thinking of taking up knitting. Just after looking at Amazon for a few seconds, I feel like I'm already in over my head :). Any recommendations of where to start? What sort of needles to get? Yarn?
- I've decided that any time anyone says/does/suggests something that I feel is ridiculous, I'm going to tilt my head, look at them as if they are crazy, and walk away. Because that's the response they deserve.
- B and I celebrated our 5 year wedding anniversary on Friday. :) We went to Harvey's and ditched the diets. It was awesome.
- I was working out today and watched the last episode of Friends. And cried. That is the best TV show ever made. I watch it every time I catch it on TV. I miss it. I really haven't gotten into a TV show since then.
- Sorry my posts are typically picture-free. I know it's visually boring. I'm terrible at remembering to take pictures.
- I got a lot of Christmas shopping done this weekend...mostly online. I also got myself some goodies from Sephora. Yay for friends and family events! If I remember, I'll post the loot when I get it.
- I've been doing pretty good at working out in the morning before work. I can only do about 30 minutes, but it's better than nothing. I finally got about 75 minutes in today. It felt pretty good. I've lost 8 pounds so far!
- I've been reading "Can You Keep a Secret?" recently. I love Sophie Kinsella, and I'm pretty surprised that I've never read this book. The main character is so much like me!
- Any good book recommendations? I'm trying to read more, as I used to, but don't really have a lot of time now. I'm trying to make more time for me, since work already gets over 50+ hours a week! I need balance, and gosh darn it, I'm going to get it!