Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Hooray for Wednesday!

  • Today was another workout so I can drink wine sort of days...not that I'm not loving that I've lost 4 whole pounds so far! :)  It was just one of those weeks  days. :)  Not that it was a bad day...just a wine day :).  You ladies know what I mean. We got Middle Sister Sweet and Sassy Moscato...yum.
  • Sorry I've been so absent lately! Work is just very busy...and I've been so tired lately!  It's going to get even crazier with float building (Homecoming is next weekend already...um, Fall begins FRIDAY. Friday, people!) and play practice. :)  
  • I have been reading though, and trying to comment as much as I can.  Does anyone else come home to 84 blogs in their reader each night?  Is it just me?
  • We've already got our set mostly set up! We need the walls and everything, but furniture is out and mostly in place. It's so nice and such a change from other years. Also? No set changes. Once everything is in place, we're good to go. :)  
  • I need to order more coffee for my Keurig. I really want to use my points to buy a new, fancier Keurig, but I'm waiting because my machine isn't that old and works pretty well still. It makes really odd noises now and then...any other Keurig owners experience this? Also, some mornings it fakes me out and acts like it's not going to give me my coffee. WTF?
  • I bought Bridesmaids today! I <3 that movie! It's so funny. I pretty much want to be Kristen Wiig. Or at least like her. She's so funny!
  • I also bought cotton balls, twinkle lights, and make up for The Wizard of Oz even though we're not doing that until winter. Halloween is a drama teacher's dream holiday. So many cheap costumes and so much cheap make up. YAY.
  • We had our entryway painted this past weekend...it's a burnt orange color and it looks amazing! I have a blog post all planned out in my head for it. :)  I still need to upload the pictures.
Well, I'm exhausted. Happy almost Thursday (which, really, is almost Friday...which is almost the weekend!) :).


<3 Gretchen

2 comments:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I havent' seen Bridesmaids yet but I'm going to get it on dvd this weekend. It looks hilarious!

Ali Mc said...

I agree /w the above commenter. After reading this post I MUST see that movie. and get cotton balls - im out :)