Sunday, January 24, 2010

Keep your business to yourself...and other nonsense :).

Looks like I'm a once-a-week blogger. I guess that's okay. :)

Today I want to talk about why leggings are not pants. That's not to say that you can't wear appropriate leggings with a long tunic...that's totally acceptable.
Leggings worn with a short top (one that doesn't cover your bum) should be illegal. Especially white leggings. Ugh. That's sharing a bit too much information.
Additionally, sheer leggings should absolutely have a top or skirt to cover you up.
As a side note...tights or stockings are NOT leggings and should not be worn as such. I say all of this because I've seen it. Leggings should come with a warning label like blow dryers. I.E. These leggings should not be worn as pants. You may be showing your business to people that don't need (or want) to see it.

I tried Nutella today. Um...that is fabulousness in a jar. It's delicious. Thanks to Amber @ LIFE AS WE KNOW IT for spreading the wealth of this amazing little treat!

I feel like I've been doing laundry all. day. Did you know it takes two washes to get the icky smell of smoke out of your clothes? We went to music trivia last night (we came in third! Yay!) and ugh...let's just say I cannot wait for Michigan to go smoke-free. Yippee!

Today at Target I tried on the cutest sandals...and the darn bunion hurt. I didn't even MOVE in them...I'm thinking that means the bunion must go. Truthfully, I'm not sure if I really want to have the surgery, because it's a long recovery (6 weeks!), but it's been a long time coming...anyone have the surgery? What's it like?

Happy last week of January! :)

No comments: