Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sunday Social--Link Up!

Sunday Social


This Week's Questions:

1. 5 items you can't live without on a daily basis(water, food, shelter, and clothes dont count).

Foundation--I'm using Revlon Colorstay whipped creme and I LOVE it), Blistex, coffee? Does that count? ;), my laptop (or my kindle), and my cell phone.



2. All time favorite book and why.
PrayerForOwenMeany.JPG            EastOfEden.jpg

I have two...I love East of Eden and A Prayer for Owen Meany.  Both books are amazing...you actually feel what's happening and the emotions of the characters. They come highly recommended by this English teacher!


3. Something you'd like to accomplish before the end of 2012.

Gah! I have no idea.  I'd love to sell some of my songs. I'd like to start writing a book of short stories.




4. If you could go back and relive any year of your life which year would it be?

None. I like where I am now. It would be cool to be younger and know what I know now, though! ;)

5. What do you wish people knew about you without you having to tell them? 

I'm really shy (even though I appear very outgoing) and socially awkward. If you talk to me first, I really will talk to you! :)  Also, I'm quite sensitive even though I joke around a lot...and some people cross the line and I don't let them know.

Next Weeks Questions:


1. What is something you have wanted to do but are afraid of?
2. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
3. What are you looking forward to before the end of 2012?
4. What are your hopes for your blog?
5. Do you always see yourself living in your current town/city?
6. What is your morning routine?


Make sure to link up with Ashley and Neely!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

great answers love! stopping by from ss! cant wait to read more about your blog! its super cute :)