Sunday, September 23, 2012

Sunday Social! :)





Sunday Social




Welcome to Sunday Social!  Please link up with Ashley and Neely! :)

On to this week's questions:


 1. What is something you have wanted to do but are afraid of?  Oh! There are so many things!  I would love to perform on Broadway. Or have my own talk show.  Or write a book. Or have a song on the radio. So many things!

2. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Most likely, right where I am now. :)  I would love to be living in New York or Chicago...or Scotland or Ireland! Just a pipe dream, I'm afraid.

3. What are you looking forward to before the end of 2012? Thanksgiving, Christmas, the Wicked Halloween Run, and hoping seeing my best friend Patti! It feels like forever!

4. What are your hopes for your blog?  I hope to blog more consistently, with content that more people enjoy.  I don't really have a theme...I like to write about anything that comes to mind...and I obviously like to do link ups!
5. Do you always see yourself living in your current town/city?  Not that I don't love where I live, but I also have to say unfortunately yes.  I really hate snow, and we get a lot of it.  I absolutely detest driving in it because it takes forever for the salt/plow trucks to get out there and people drive so dangerously!  Again...I really want to live in NYC, Chicago...or a totally different country!  Only in my dreams!

6. What is your morning routine?
I wake up at 5:00 AM, brush my teeth, go downstairs and drink my coffee and check out things on the computer.  I'm in the shower around 5:45. After I get out, I do my hair and make up, get dressed, and race out the door anywhere between 6:35 and 6:50 (this typically depends on how my clothes are fitting that day).  I get to work between 7:00-7:15.  I work from 7:40-2:20, and then if it's drama season (pretty much September through March!), we have rehearsal from 3:00-5:00 ish every day!


 Next Weeks Questions: All About our Childhoods!

1. What do you miss most about being a kid?
2. Did you have a nickname growing up? What was it?
3. What was your favorite thing to do at recess?
4. What did you want to be when you grew up?
5. What was your favorite toy?
6. What is the funniest thing you did as a kid that your parents still remind you about?


No comments: