Sunday, September 30, 2012

I have spirit, yes I do! Or something...

Hello all! :) Welcome to my random Sunday list!


  • I won an ad space on Mrs. Monlogues' blog.  I have never had an ad before...so I had to create one. Have I mentioned I'm technologically challenged? :) Yay for her being super nice and sending me to an easy-to-use site to make an ad. 
  • While we're at it, go over and check out Neely's Scentsy party and buy yourself something pretty. :) I did!
  • We ran this morning...I did 6 miles!
  • I'm now trying to convert everyone I know to running.
  • I LOVE it.  
  • Running makes me feel so accomplished!  If I can run 6 miles, I can do anything...well, lots of stuff. ;)
  • I feel super healthy, too. I've lost 10 pounds so far! Double yay!
  • I was going to take a nap today...but that turned into hopefully just going to bed super early.
  • I got a great deal at Ulta.com today...I used some points and an awesome save $10 on $60 code (89776). Use it!  I went online because I was trying to spare my husband a really loooong trip to Ulta. :)
  • I really want to read and use my time more wisely...but I find myself wasting more time instead.  I have severe adult-onset ADD (or ADHD...depends on who you ask!). I'm self-diagnosing, of course.
  • Am I the only one who feels like because I have tons to do/things I want to accomplish, but because there's so much of it, I just give up all together?  That's not a good habit.
  • It's SPIRIT week at work! And a full moon. Oh my. Pray for me? :)
  • I got to see my best friend Patti today. And now I miss Patti more. :(




Have a great week!

<3 gretchen="gretchen">

No comments: