- I won an ad space on Mrs. Monlogues' blog. I have never had an ad before...so I had to create one. Have I mentioned I'm technologically challenged? :) Yay for her being super nice and sending me to an easy-to-use site to make an ad.
- While we're at it, go over and check out Neely's Scentsy party and buy yourself something pretty. :) I did!
- We ran this morning...I did 6 miles!
- I'm now trying to convert everyone I know to running.
- I LOVE it.
- Running makes me feel so accomplished! If I can run 6 miles, I can do
anything...well, lots of stuff. ;)
- I feel super healthy, too. I've lost 10 pounds so far! Double yay!
- I was going to take a nap today...but that turned into hopefully just going to bed super early.
- I got a great deal at Ulta.com today...I used some points and an awesome save $10 on $60 code (89776). Use it! I went online because I was trying to spare my husband a really loooong trip to Ulta. :)
- I really want to read and use my time more wisely...but I find myself wasting more time instead. I have severe adult-onset ADD (or ADHD...depends on who you ask!). I'm self-diagnosing, of course.
- Am I the only one who feels like because I have tons to do/things I want to accomplish, but because there's so much of it, I just give up all together? That's not a good habit.
- It's SPIRIT week at work! And a full moon. Oh my. Pray for me? :)
- I got to see my best friend Patti today. And now I miss Patti more. :(
Have a great week!