Thursday, July 5, 2012

It's okay to be thankful Thursday link up! :)

Its Ok Thursdays 
It's been a while since I've linked up and I've yet to do the thankful Thursday part, so let's get shaking, shall we? :)

It's okay...to not feel like I've accomplished much yet on summer break.
It's okay...to really LOVE CA, but still be happy to be home.
It's okay...that I just read the first book of The Hunger Games (it was pretty good!).
It's okay...that I'm not sure I want to read the other two books...it's so anxiety-inducing!
It's okay...that I'm such a sporadic blogger! I won't clog up your feed ;)...and I'm still a loyal reader!



 

I'm thankful...for air conditioning in this relentless Michigan heat!  So many people don't have it, and I'm grateful.
I'm thankful...for awesome parents and a kick-ass husband :)
I'm thankful...for a fabulous trip to San Fran to see my cousin and his gorgeous bride tie the knot. 
I'm thankful...for summer break!  Oh, how I love thee.
I'm thankful...for allergists that can get you in the same day so you can try to run without wheezing.
I'm thankful...for interesting bloggers who keep me reading :).

Thanks for hosting this great link up, girls!  

<3 Gretchen


No comments: