Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Blog Star! Mrs. Monologues Link up!


Thanks to Mrs. Monologues for hosting this sweet link up!

I thought I was a little late to this party, but I see people still linking up...so I figured I'd give it a try!  My computer was having a life crisis yesterday...seems to be back to normal today! I guess that's what happens when you don't do updates or defrag for two years. Oops.

I'm not even sure what to say about myself, so I guess I'll just start rambling...I'm really good at that!

  • I'm a high school English and drama teacher
  • I'm married to the coolest guy around (he's a mailman and loves comic books)
  • My parents are retired teachers and my brother is an English teacher, too
  • I recently started running again after a 17 year hiatus
  • I'm still VERY slow...I can't break a 10 minute mile!
  • I used to sing and play guitar...I still sing, but mostly in my car
  • I have dreams of being a one-hit wonder
  • I never like my own hair--it doesn't ever turn out how I picture it
  • I'm terrible at posting pictures!  I'll do better, I promise
  • I love making lists
  • I paint my nails once a week...my students think I match my nails to my clothes (pure coincidence)
  • I've always wanted to live in NYC...but I know I'll never move from Michigan (even though I hate driving in snow!) 
  • I have three cats and would have tons more if people wouldn't call me crazy cat lady
Please stop by! I love new friends :)

<3 Gretchen

No comments: