Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Totally Unmotivated

Do you ever have those days where you just don't feel like doing anything?

Summer Today is one of those days.
I have so much I should be doing:
Picking the two shows for the year (ideas are in my head, people)
Cleaning my house (free cat hair to anyone that wants it!)
Doing laundry
Revamping my Brit. Lit. Class
Creating pre/post tests
Organizing my classroom
Sending my aunt's birthday card in the mail...her birthday was the 4th. Oops.
Reading...so many books to read...

I did work yesterday...we had final interviews for our new art teacher, so that's something.
And I have gone to boot camp two days in a row (today is a day off...so what will I be doing later? Running three miles!).

So this is what I've been busy with otherwise...

Here's Squeak doing her Blue Steel impression:

She's a natural.

I lead an exciting life, people. Exciting.

I also decided I'm probably going to chop my hair again. I've been growing it out for about 6 months and it's almost to my shoulders...so of course I want it in a nice, neat bob at my chin again.  Hrm.

 Hair now...

I was going for this:

Not exactly what I got...hmmm...

This is what I think I'm going for next:



(Yes, I take pictures of pictures, and also pictures from the computer...I'm terrible with technology)  (Also, not my baby...though he is a cutie!)

What do you think?

Happy Wednesday!

<3 Gretchen




No comments: