Monday, January 16, 2012

January Randoms

Hello Lovelies!

I hope you're all having a good start to your week.
I am...I started it with an extra day to my weekend. Yay!

I got another new phone. I had the Samsung Doubletime and it was soooooo slllllooooooowww. Terrible.  I got the Atrix 2...so far, so good. My husband has it and loves it, so hopefully I will too.
I'm enjoying some box wine. Don't judge. I won it as a white elephant gift at Christmas...awesomesauce.
 Boxed wine White Zin.
We also made some delicious soup...chicken tortilla...in the crock pot. It's not too bad for you either!


I also painted my nails...foxy by China Glaze...I'm in love with reds right now!

Sorry about the janky, dried out skin! I need to use more lotion! (And seriously crappy paint job...)

I'm so shocked I can add pictures, I'm not even sure what to do with myself! :)

I've been trying so hard to work out...I did four days last week, and already started out this week with two workouts! :)  Let's hope I can keep it up. I did really well up until play week in November...I had lost close to 10 lbs...and then blew it.
Well, I hope you all have a great week!

<3 Gretchen



No comments: