Sunday, January 8, 2012

bobbing for baubles

Hey Ladies!

How are you?

This is going to be in typical list fashion.

  • I painted my nails with Essie's bobbing for baubles...it was a Christmas gift, and it's lovely!
  • I'm also enjoying another Christmas gift...Riesling...from a bottle shaped like a cat! Adorable.  And tasty.
  • I got a new cell phone and new service! We switched to AT&T. I got the Samsung Double Time.  So far, I like it (aside from the fact that I've hung up on my mom TWICE with my FACE). Touch screens take a bit of getting used to, I think. (my e-mailed pictures don't send too well, hence the lack of pictures...again! Sorry!)
  • I get to pick out costumes for The Wizard of Oz this week!  So fun!
  • I also get to go to the doctor tomorrow...not so fun. 
  • I have a mild addiction to Words with Friends.
  • Our Christmas decorations are still up. It may stay this way for a while.
  • We made meatloaf tonight...it was delicious! We also planned the whole week's menu...that's pretty rare in this house! 
  • I LOVE my Gilly Hicks PJ pants. They are SOOOOO comfortable. If I could lift my self-imposed clothing shopping ban, I'd buy another pair!
  • I did Jillian Michael's Shred It with Weights yesterday...and now I can barely walk. No joke. I can't imagine how much my legs will hurt tomorrow if I can hardly sit down today! :)  I'm sure it's all worth it...right?  The people who say the video doesn't even make them break a sweat have GOT to be kidding.  I just have to power through. I only did 20 minutes on my elliptical today. OUCH.
Well, lovelies, have a fabulous week!

<3 Gretchen


1 comment:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

JM is no joke when it comes to working out. I have a few of her dvd's and she is tough!!