How are you?
This is going to be in typical list fashion.
- I painted my nails with Essie's bobbing for baubles...it was a Christmas gift, and it's lovely!
- I'm also enjoying another Christmas gift...Riesling...from a bottle shaped like a cat! Adorable. And tasty.
- I got a new cell phone and new service! We switched to AT&T. I got the Samsung Double Time. So far, I like it (aside from the fact that I've hung up on my mom TWICE with my FACE). Touch screens take a bit of getting used to, I think. (my e-mailed pictures don't send too well, hence the lack of pictures...again! Sorry!)
- I get to pick out costumes for The Wizard of Oz this week! So fun!
- I also get to go to the doctor tomorrow...not so fun.
- I have a mild addiction to Words with Friends.
- Our Christmas decorations are still up. It may stay this way for a while.
- We made meatloaf tonight...it was delicious! We also planned the whole week's menu...that's pretty rare in this house!
- I LOVE my Gilly Hicks PJ pants. They are SOOOOO comfortable. If I could lift my self-imposed clothing shopping ban, I'd buy another pair!
- I did Jillian Michael's Shred It with Weights yesterday...and now I can barely walk. No joke. I can't imagine how much my legs will hurt tomorrow if I can hardly sit down today! :) I'm sure it's all worth it...right? The people who say the video doesn't even make them break a sweat have GOT to be kidding. I just have to power through. I only did 20 minutes on my elliptical today. OUCH.