Sunday, February 12, 2012

I am a terrible blogger.

Hey All! 

Sorry I suck.  I am a rotten blogger.  Don't fret though...I'm not really keeping up with ANY of my resolutions.  Fair is fair.
I've been thinking about getting a new fancy camera...since today. Ha!  We went to a one year old's birthday party, and her mom had a Canon powershot sx30...so cool.  I found a Canon powershot sx40 on amazon for a decent price...so now I'm just trying to justify the purchase.
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/414Tb3zeWrL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
I'm worth it?
It's really cool and I need want it?
I'll let you know what I decide.  Any suggestions?
I painted my nails again today. I do paint them at least once a week, so this is nothing new. They're Essie's Plumberry. I ordered it off Amazon...it took eleven days to get here. Nuts.
Sorry for the crappy picture.  It's from my phone. :)  And the crappy paint job. I was in a hurry. Per usual.

I used my blow dryer to shorten up the drying time since we were running late for the party. I'm always running late for everything.  It's not on purpose...I just have tons to do and I'm a great dilly-dallier.  I should have a PhD in Dilly-Dallying.  Bryan says I have no sense of urgency. 
B and I got each other cologne/perfume for Valentine's Day.  I got him Burberry Brit and he got me DKNY Pure Drop of Vanilla. Yum for both.
Do you ever have those days/weeks/months where you feel so exhausted that you are just plain useless?  I don't want to do ANYTHING.  I get up at 5:00 AM (just to get about 30 minutes of quiet time before my day starts), get ready and get to work around 7:00 AM, work all day, have practice from 3:00-5:00 PM,  get home between 5:30 and 6:00 PM, make dinner, work out if I can find the energy, eat, re-shower...and it's after 8:00 PM.  It's maddening.  I always feel behind. Always.
Anyone else hoping that winter is done? :)  We had a crappy snowstorm on Friday...after school, of course, so no snow day to be enjoyed.  I'm pretty much over the cold weather and snow.  Bring on Spring!
Enjoy your week!
Thanks for reading! :)

<3 Gretchen

No comments: