Okay. So I'm a terrible blogger when I'm working. I'm sorry.
I also have a cold. Boo. It's not bad as colds go...it's just the pressure on my face that get's to me.
On to my list :).
1. I had my first Pumpkin Spice Latte today...with nonfat milk! 260 calories, and totally worth it! (I worked out while sick just so I could get one.)
2. I went shopping today even though I feel crummy and didn't buy anything (my mom bought me the PSL). Maybe a cold is the secret to saving money?
3. Even though I am the worst. blogger. ever., I've still been reading all your blogs! Promise! :)
4. I've been burned twice in a week by companies that ship through Amazon. I bought a cute 3 pack of socks (weird, I know) that only arrived at my house with 2 socks (Amazon was awesome about it), and I bought a Furminator (coolest cat hair brush ever) and it had been obviously opened and scotch taped closed, returned, and apparently promptly sent to my house. Say what? I wrote to the company, but shockingly haven't heard from them. Ugh. Major disappointment.
5. I mistook my first car payment for my jeep as junk mail. Oops. They were really nice about my idiocy.
6. Does anyone else get tooth pain with sinus pressure? It's really strange.
7. I've been trying to drink more water, but I'm really bad at it at work. It's hard to want to when you know you can't pee for 150 minutes at a time. (That's a looooong time to not be able to pee.) Anyone out there with a job where you can use the bathroom when you need to?
8. I made chicken noodle soup last night...but it's more like a casserole because I added too many noodles. They soaked up all the broth. Oops.
9. Well, I think it's nap time for my poor sickie self. Time to pop in a Christmas move and veg :).
I hope you have an awesome weekend!