Monday, September 5, 2011

It's time for a random post!

I love lists. :)
  • Tomorrow is the first day of school. I'm actually feeling okay...could it be because this is my 6th year of doing this or has it just not kicked in yet?
  • Yesterday I did 5 loads of laundry.  Today? I didn't do anything! :) (Not even my hair!)
  • I need to paint my nails and toes nails (China Glaze Recycle and Foxy, respectively).
  • I've actually been losing weight! (Really slowly)  I've been keeping track of my calories on myfitnesspal (look me up! gvatm), and I think that's really been helping. Even if I go over my calories, it's never by too much. (okay, sometimes it is...oops!)
  • What are you wearing to work tomorrow?  Do you plan your outfits ahead of time or wing it in the morning?
  • I think I'm wearing this stripped target dress with a cardigan and heels.  

  • I can't find a picture of the shoes...sorry!


  • I try really hard to plan ahead, but no more than a day. If I plan a week ahead, I end up hating the outfit and wasting so much time in the morning. I have to be comfortable with what I'm wearing or the day just starts off crappy (and typically goes downhill from there).
  • Is anyone else like that?
  • I tend to get in a clothing rut in the winter because it just gets so darn cold here and all I want is to be warm and comfortable.
  • Is anyone else as obsessed with etsy as me?  I've been trying to be really careful with what I buy, but sometimes it's really hard!  There are so many cute and unique things on there!
Well, I hope everyone has a great week!

<3 Gretchen

No comments: