Monday, June 11, 2012

School's Out for Summer...:)

Hey Ladies! :)
It's the first "real" day of summer vacation...and I had an eye appointment scheduled. Why does that always seem like a good idea in April?
The weird thing? My eyes didn't change! I don't think that has ever happened.
I guess Friday was technically our first day of break, but I was still at school cleaning my room.  With all the senior stuff going on, I didn't have time! My grades were done before I left on Thursday, though, so that's a good thing.
I'm up to two miles per run! That makes me so happy! I'm super jealous of all of you who can run 4-5 miles...or even half marathons! I don't think I'll ever get to that point.  How long did it take you to get to 4-5 miles? I feel like I'm super slow and it takes me forever (slow and steady wins the race is constantly playing in my head as I run slowly...)
I need to relax for a few days weeks before I start working on grants, reading, and revamping my classroom activities for next year! I have a few shows I'm thinking about...I'll let you know what they are once I get the rights to them! :)
Sorry for no pictures again. That's a goal for the summer.
Happy Monday!

<3 Gretchen

1 comment:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Yay! Glad your eye appointment went well.