This is going to be a random post...but I suppose ALL my posts are pretty random :). Happy Monday!
1. I got new running shoes. They're Pumas and they're sweet.
2. I really like being on vacation. A lot. Only 42 days left of school for the year. Not that I'm counting.
3. The new Coconut Lemongrass lotion and room spray from Scentsy? Ah-Maz-ing. (There's my Happy Endings shout out!) Get yourself some (and thank Erin for introducing it! http://www.livinginyellow.com/). It's vacation in a bottle. Yum.
4. I think the problem with the world is that people are too negative. Let's start focusing on the positive and just BE NICE. That's all it would take, people. Be positive. Be nice. That is all.
5. Prom is two weeks away. Eek! It'll be fun, but I'm seriously afraid I'm going to forget something. Classic Gretchen. I'm nothing if not an unintentional screw up.
6. I REALLY want
8. I'm excited to run again tomorrow! I highly recommend the C25K app! :)
9. "Be the change that you wish to see in the world." --Gandhi