Thursday, April 5, 2012

It's okay Thursday..."spring" break style!


  

It's been a long while since I've done an It's Ok Thursday!  So link up with Amber http://www.brunchwithamber.com/ and Neely http://www.acompletewasteofmakeup.com/! :)

It's okay...

That I'm a little blue that it's already Thursday of my "spring" break!  

That I'm already starting the summer countdown!

That I've only run 6 times with C25K and I want to be considered a runner :).

That I know NOTHING about running! (Even though I ran in high school!)

That I laugh hysterically at every episode of Happy Endings and want a group of friends like them :).

That I'm craving Mac and Cheese like crazy today (Thanks, Erin!).

That I'm pretty jealous of people hanging out in sunshine lately...it's a blustery 44 degrees today. Toasty.

That I'm really wanting to lose weight...it'll happen, right?

That it's been a while since I've relaxed with a nice glass of wine. Maybe tonight?

That I'm really missing my bestie...I haven't seen her in forever!
That I'd REALLY love a pair of skinnies in a pretty coral or yellow...but I don't think they would look right on me.

Happy Thursday, Loves!

What's okay with you today? :)

6 comments:

Alyssa said...

Spring break flies by, does it not?! Every other week drags on and on but never spring break haha!

The Hopewell House said...

I've been dying to get a pair of coral skinnies! :) If you find a good pair, let me know!!

Kristen @ notsodomesticated said...

Umm it's ok that even though I'm trying to eat less sugar, I ended up eating 1/3 a carton of ice cream in one sitting last weekend?? ;)

Courtney B said...

Spring break always goes by tooooo fast!
And YES, it'll happen. Don't lose faith! Running is the best way to do it :)

The Millers said...

Goodness, what I would give to eat a BIG bowl of mac n cheese right now! I like your thinking. Love the blog! xo

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

I love this series idea! Seriously... we all need to hear "it's Okay!" a little more now don't we!