Sunday, March 11, 2012

Spring Forward?

Hello Lovelies!

I really am not a big fan of "springing forward." However, I do love spring, and I do love daylight, so I guess I'll deal.  

I'm thinking of trying Zumba tomorrow! Does this work for someone with little to no coordination? :)

I bought a new camera! That I really don't know how to use! :)  But that's okay.  It's cool-looking and I can kind of take pictures on it...so it'll work out...right?  It's a Nikon CoolPix. It was my "the musical is finished" gift to myself!  Now I just have to plan prom...

I got new shoes, too!  I was spoiled though, because my momma bought them for me.
They're from Marshalls...and I cannot wait until it's warmer to wear them! We can't wear sandals to work until April 1st (and then it's spring break!), so I have a few weeks of waiting!

I'm starting up a Biggest Loser-type challenge at work...so far I think there are about 12 takers!  I need to be held accountable. (Hence the zumba with co-workers!)

I hope you all have an awesome week!

<3 Gretchen


4 comments:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I love those shoes!!

ms. mindless said...

Great shoes!

UnA said...

Aww Marhsall's has some great deals always.

BTW I'm your 8th follower.8 is my favorite number yay

Check out my blog sometimes

<3 Una

Ashley Turner said...

Fab shoes!