Sunday, March 27, 2011

Spring! Or whatever...

1. It totally doesn't feel like spring.  It did for about a day, and then I got a snow day last week.  
2. I have been painting my nails weekly since the end of August. It's become a mild obsession.
3. I think it's funny that my students not only notice, but think I color-coordinate to match my clothes.
4. I don't. :)
5. I like OPI, China Glaze, and Essie.  I just ordered a new essie from a collection from last year.
6. It's blue. I can't remember the name. Today I'm wearing "Sew Psyched" by Essie. I like it.
7. I would love to lose 20 lbs by my friend Emily's wedding the end of May.
8. I'll settle for 10.
9. I've been working out about 2-3 times a week since the end of February.  Apparently, that's not enough as I haven't lost an ounce.
10. I'm not okay with that.
11. I need to try harder.
12. I'm getting pretty desperate for spring break. I'm exhausted.
13. I'm not going anywhere, but I may pretended one day and turn the heat up to 80, make daiquiris, wear shorts, and listen to island music. Sand in the living room hasn't been ruled out, but that's only because I haven't mentioned it to B yet.
14. I want to move to an island in the Mediterranean.  This may be a problem because I don't speak another language.
15. A girl can dream.
16. I'm already sick of baseball.  Opening day isn't upon us yet.
17. I need a hobby. I'm really super busy during the school year, but I'd like something fun to take up some time in the summer (i.e. the only summer I won't be taking classes...after I finished my master's I'm on a self-imposed hiatus for a year...since I've pretty much been in college since 1997).
18. We're going to 6 weddings this year.
19. I'm amazed that I know this many people.
20. I'm saving up credit card points to by yard stuff from Lowe's.
21. I do not have a green thumb.  Not even close.

This is pretty much what my brain is like.  

What do you have planned for summer?

No comments: