Sunday, January 30, 2011

Random List--Just for fun

1. This is going to be random...just a warning :). I feel like blogging, and I don't have any topics!
2. Wow. It's been a long time since I've posted!  I guess I've been busy.
3. Since I last posted, I finally got my Master's degree! Yay!
4. We're onto the second play of the year...the musical "Anything Goes."
5. It's going to be awesome.
6. We're watching "Super Troopers."
7. It's so stupid, but so funny.
8. Winter can be done any time now.  I'm not wishing my life away.  Spring weather can show it's loverly face in February.  Seriously.  I hate driving in snow. It's terrifying.
9. The only way snow is acceptable is if it causes a SNOW DAY.
10.Steve might be the most adorable kitty ever.
11. Squeak and Jack tie him for first.
12. I think we have five weddings to go to this year. Yay! That means new dresses! Any suggestions?
13. I need a spa day. Who's with me?  Or a snow day. I'm not picky.
14. My friend Adam said he's going to rework some of my songs so I can license them on ASCAP.  I'm excited.
15. I wish I were singing. :(  All my creative is sucked out of me. It makes me blue.
16. I think I have the winter blues.
17. I have so many things I WANT to say, but CAN'T. 
18. Have I mentioned how much I love swearing?  
That ought to be good for now. I'll try to post more often, but I can't make any promises. :)

No comments: