I do love Anchorman, though. :)
Here is another list post for you. I can't promise any pictures, because I haven't taken any. Oops. Boring blogger am I.
- This week I have something to do every day after school (well, work. I teach, so school=work).
- This does not include grading papers or anything.
- I have practice for a talent competition (I'm not in it, my students are).
- Drama tryouts Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday
- My brother's birthday is Wednesday (Happy Birthday, Aaron! I know you don't read this!)
- The talent competition is Thursday. An hour away from my school. Other schools are dropping like flies, so there are only 10 competitors now. 8 get to go in the traveling show.
- I'm going to a baby shower on Saturday.
- I had a migraine all day Saturday. It continued into this morning, but appears to be gone now. I'm trying not to move my head so it doesn't come back (crazy? yes. but it hurts).
- I'm already tired and it's only Sunday.
- The good news is I ordered not one but TWO pairs of Chuck Taylors. I'm so excited!
I ordered these mint ones from UO and grey ones from Kohls. I hope they fit.
I can't figure out how to post the picture, and let's be fair...I'm just too lazy. :)
- It's so sunny here today, I can barely stand it (in a good way).
- It has rain EVERY day since last Sunday. Poured. I haven't seen the sun in a week.
- It's supposed to rain all this week, too.
- It's only 35 degrees right now. I want to run outside (because today is the only day we can due to the cold, rainy weather)...I'm going to wait til it reaches the high of 47 to do so.
- Anyone else still experiencing winter? I'm so jealous of everyone who has temps above 40 right now.
- I'm feeling a bit desperate. :)
Anything fun going on with you guys this week? I hope you get to relax more than me.
Enough whining! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!