Thursday, December 27, 2012

It's Okay Thursday! :)

Its Ok Thursdays

It's Okay Thursday! It's time to link up with Amber and Neely!

First of all, Happy Holidays! :)  Now, on to the list!

It's okay...

that I celebrate Christmas WELL past the 25th! It's my favorite holiday (aside from my birthday), so I leave up my tree, watch Christmas movies, and generally just relax and enjoy.



that I'm REALLY enjoying my time off this year!

that I'm still dreaming of shopping for more Christmas presents (for others...and me!).

that I LOVE when the stores are all decorated...and stay that way for a while!  

that I'd be okay if we didn't get any more snow this year...I really dislike driving in it.

that I really love my A Christmas Story village...I added another building (thanks, mom!)


Sorry it's blurry...it's a phone picture! :)

Well, there you have it! :)

Happy Holidays!





No comments: