- How did I get so busy, and yet still feel like I'm doing nothing? :)
- I can't believe it's already December.
- So far, two trees are up...one is decorated. Hmmm.
- Our stockings are sitting on a chair.
- I don't have a wreath on our front door. Yet.
- The Flurryville guys our out, though!
- One fell from its perch and broke. Crap.
- I still play with Webkinz...yup, I'm 32!
- I'm REALLY looking forward to Christmas break.
- I would like to flee to the Cleve. I've mentioned our strange love for Cleveland, Ohio. I cannot explain it, so I just embrace it.
- I'm already tired of snow. We've had one snow day. That's enough, Winter.
- I got double charged at Sephora for mascara...they're being nice about it, but no one has solved my problem quite yet. I still love you, Sephora. It was a human error...and I don't even blame her. It was her first day and they were BUSY. I'd have been crying behind the register.
- I tried to get sweaters at New York and Company and couldn't use my kick-ass coupon with their buy one get one in store...so I went online and used my coupon, and got seven sweaters. With free shipping. Take that, in store employee! I feel like I somehow beat the system.
- I'm scared to attempt to post pictures. Anyone else having issues?
- I've started working out again. I panic when I don't think I'll have time during the week...but yer I can't get myself to work out in the morning. I'm way too
- I would really like a nice relaxing day...I don't see that happening soon. Oh well...me and everyone else, right?
- We saw The Muppets movie this weekend. I LOVED it. It was so funny and a happy ending...which we all could use right now. I'll take a good, happy story over "reality" any day of the week. Please and thank you. The movie comes highly recommended by yours truly.